Gateway IoT Industrial MXE-210
- Equipped with Intel Atom® x7-E3950/x5-E3930 processors
- Compact fanless design: 140(W) x 110(D) x 58(H) mm
- 1x DisplayPort, 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 2x GbE ports, 2x COM ports (RS-232/422/485)
- 2x mPCIe slots, 1x USIM slot, 1 x mSATA, 1x Micro SD slot
- 1 x 2.5 ” SATA SSD by storage kit or isolated 8x DI/ 8x DO (Optional)
- eSIM support(by project) (Optional)
- Built-in ADLINK SEMA management solution
ADLINK’s new Matrix MXE-210 series of ultra compact embedded platforms, based on the Intel Atom® x5-E3930/x7-E3950 Processor, delivers optimum I/O design for maximum connectivity.
With two GbE LAN ports, two COM ports, two USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 host ports, and dual mPCIe slots and USIM socket support communication with connections via Wi-Fi, BT, 3G, LoRa(SX1276), and 4G LTE, the MXE-210 series enables seamless interconnection, ensuring interoperability between systems. Matrix’s proven rugged construction assures operation in harsh environments with operating shock tolerance up to 100 G and extended operating temperatures of -40°C to 85°C available.
- Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise 64Bit
- Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS 64Bit
- Wind River® Pulsar™ Linux LTS 17 (Support by request)
- Debian 8.5 64Bit